|Type of person||Individual
Please click here to view more regarding John Auld.
E.H.Coombe M.P. "History of Gawler" [E.H.C.] p188 Jno. Auld was a supporter for the erection of a new Presbyterian Church in Gawler and became one of the first Elders of the Church and gifted the land for it.
E.H.C. P199 He was also a Brother of the Lodge of Fidelity and was present at its first Gawler meeting in the Old Spot Hotel on 1st January 1849.