Congregational Church Light Square
|Town or Locality:||Gawler|
In August 1850 the land was purchased for this Church and the Church was opened on Christmas Day 1851. The bell was installed in 1921 as a memorial for those serving in WW1.
Click here to view more photos of the Congregational Church, built in 1851.
Further photos of this Church can be seen in our article "Churches in Gawler and South Australia" and go to "Churches - Sth Aust-Ga"