Presbyterian Church 1839 land allocation
|Type of thing||Domestic
The Presbyterian Church was granted Lot 122 from the original 1839 land holding, for the Presbyterian Minister. The current occupant of that site is Taylor and Forgie.
See also "Buildings" "Abbey - Cowan Street". This will explain why the Church was not built in Light Square as first envisaged.
The Abbey is located at Lot 95 on the Special Survey.