Cowan Street 26 St. George's Anglican Church Hall
|Also known as:||St George's Anglican Church Hall|
|Address:||26 Cowan Street|
|Town or Locality:||Gawler|
Constructed in 1866 with additions in 1870, this building was erected as a school building.
The school closed in 1877. The original schoolhouse was demolished in 1891.
Please click here to view historical information from the 1998 Danvers Heritage Survey regarding this location. <1>
Please click here to view photos of 26 Cowan Street.
- 1. Danvers Architects Gawler Heritage Survey 1998 The Corporation of the Town of Gawler (June 1998)